- We collect payment using Gocardless. Only once we have sent you an invoice after a clean your payment is collected by direct debit on our behalf. For active service you need to have this set up and can do this easily here
- As part of your service we include an automated reminder via sms sent a day or two the evening before each clean.
- From time to time weather and holidays can sometimes affect the week your cleaning falls on, however we will always let you know if your cleaning changes it’s regular week due to the above.
- If you want to cancel a clean please try to provide at least 1 cleans notice. So we have time to re adjust our round. We cannot cancel cleans with less than 24 hours notice.
- We offer a free 24hr guarantee if there’s ever a problem let us know within 24 hours.
- We reserve the right to leave windows where access is restricted due to dog mess, or restricted ie gates not unlocked. By using our services you agree to the above.
How do I know my money is safe?
We are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom to provide payment services as an Authorised Payment Institution and currently serve more 30,000 businesses.
All money collected is held in a secure client monies account with one of our partner banks.
How does GoCardless protect my data?
At GoCardless we know security is important, especially when it comes to payments. Our merchants rely on us to invest in security and maintain robust data protection for them and their customers.
- Our access to the Direct Debit system is provided by major banks, who have approved our systems.
- All customer data is treated in accordance with European data protection laws, including the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Our financial data server is separated from our application server by multiple firewalls.
- All client-server communication is 256-bit SSL encrypted. The banking system requires just 128-bit.
- We have received ISO 27001 certification for information security.
Payments and Pricing
We offer a few different ways to pay:
- Gocardless – use the link above to setup hassle free payments
- Online Bank Transfer – Set us up for easy payment on your online banking and all that is required is for you to transfer the funds after each visit.
- Cash– Can be paid on the day of visit
Regular and One-Off service
We can clean your windows as regular as you wish. We will not charge any extra for the first visit if your windows are carried out on a regular service.
If you require a one off clean please be aware this will be an extra cost compared with a regular service. But you decide to have them cleaned again after 12 weeks we will discount this cost to a regular service price.
Front only cleans are around £12 is our minimum charge.
Please note, the above prices are a guide based on standard property sizes. We will need to visit or get photos to provide an accurate quotation for you.
First Cleans and One Off Cleans are charged at monthly price plus 50%. Prices are for cleaning of Windows, Frames, Sills and Doors.
Where heavy soiling occured due to neglect there will be first clean surcharge as more time is required to return the window and frames to their best condition. you will be notified of this prior to the commencment before any clean.
Internal window cleaning
- For internal window cleaning please times the price by 2 .
- All internal window cleaning requires booking at least 4 weeks in advance.
- Where there is silicon, cement on windows this is not down to us to remove. We do not use scrappers on glass encase of scratching the glass. We will do our best to remove using pure hot water or using chemicals that may need using, but may not remove all the silicon or cement that’s on the frames or glass.