Payments and Pricing
We offer a few different ways to pay:
- Gocardless – use the link above to setup hassle free payments
- Cash– Can be paid on the day of visit
Gocardless takes the hassle out of paying for your window cleaning. With a set up time of less than a couple of minutes all your invoices can be paid without lifting a finger safely. It also helps me saving to chase for forgotten payments.
Gocardless collects your payment once your cleaning has been completed and an Invoice has been emailed to you. No clean No payment taken.
The payment is fully within your control with thanks to the directdebit guarantee which protects customers, In the case of any incorrect payments, the payer is entitled to a full and immediate refund from their bank.
- You only need to set up payment once – complete an online form and, unlike with a bank transfer, cash, cheque or card payment, you won’t have to remember to pay next time.
- Unless you change bank accounts, you won’t have to worry about updating your payment details either.
- You’ll know exactly how much you’re paying and when it will come out.
- Gocardless are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom to provide payment services as an Authorised Payment Institution and currently serve more 30,000 businesses.
- With GoCardless you are notified that a payment is coming out in advance, giving you the chance to raise any issues you may have.
- With Direct Debit, your payments are protected. For example, in the UK, you are fully protected under the Direct Debit Guarantee, meaning you have the right to cancel and receive a full refund for any payment taken in error.
- You can cancel the Direct Debit mandate at any time for example through your online banking, immediately stopping future payments (this will of course affect access to our services).
How do I know my money is safe?
We are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom to provide payment services as an Authorised Payment Institution and currently serve more 30,000 businesses.
All money collected is held in a secure client monies account with one of our partner banks.
How does GoCardless protect my data?
At GoCardless we know security is important, especially when it comes to payments. Our merchants rely on us to invest in security and maintain robust data protection for them and their customers.
- Our access to the Direct Debit system is provided by major banks, who have approved our systems.
- All customer data is treated in accordance with European data protection laws, including the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Our financial data server is separated from our application server by multiple firewalls.
- All client-server communication is 256-bit SSL encrypted. The banking system requires just 128-bit.
- We have received ISO 27001 certification for information security.